Sunday, June 01, 2008

क्या करें क्या ना करें यह कैसी मुश्किल हाई !

It is the 1st June. At least officially, with the clock having just ticked over the twelve mark.

And I am very exhausted, its been that kind of a day. And very confused.

It begun with a late night yesterday, as I managed to catch a wink only at 4.30 - yeah, in the morning - before waking up at 8. If this was not enough, I was lucky enough to have a good friend call me over to Churchgate to meet him, but the heat sapped whatever little energy that remained. To add to that, I sat through the whole first half of IPL's second semi-final, before deciding that my body had had enough and I need to get home.

Here I am, devouring away at a pack of cooked Maggi, like someone who hasn't had a meal for some years and more.

Now the confusion. I know that it is soon going to be decision time, something that only I can take, and not rely on anyone else's judgement. Some pros, as many cons, and then there is a soup. In which I am.

The good thing is, that this soup tastes nice, it really does. But the the fact is, that I need to swim out soon, read, take a decision.

Hmmmm....what to do!

2 comments:

A said...

All the best!

May whatever decisions u will take work out best for u!

:)

Suneer said...

:-) Thank you Anjulijee. Hope I too am able to do a 'Rajeev Khandelwaal' ;-)