Sunday, August 17, 2008

Too surprised

Second post in two days. I must be kidding.

Rather, today, there is a feeling of vindication. A sense of 'I-told-you-so'. And a sense of high ended irritation about what has actually happened. In the end my perception about this particular person did come out right, only problem being that it does not help me any more and the person has managed to screw up things for some other people.

I can only be thankful that I did not succumb to what one could have at that time, and took the way out.

I would not be too off the mark if I said that this person was the best fake I have seen in my time of existence. Best because it has taken many of us over months and years to realise this. So dear person, you rocked while you could, unfortunately, you managed to rock people's life now. And thats the saddest thing you could. I pity you.

And I pity some others around.

4 comments:

Natasha said...

very mysterious... who is this?

A said...

God, such strong words, what happened, if I may ask...

Anonymous said...

uff!

Anonymous said...

waise... der se hi sahi..pata toh chala.