Tuesday, May 06, 2008

ये कहाँ फस गया मई!?

There are fools, and there are fools. And then, there are fools.

Unfortunately, I had the fortune of encountering them - luckily through mails only so far - and believe you me, I can sign on a blank paper that they are easily biggest of the lot I have come across so far. And unfortunately, given the easily accessibility of this piece of software - Blogger - for anyone, everyone and fools alike, I would not like to name 'em.

And simple because fools are capable of disrupting life like no other. And I can do with the mitigation of that kind of a risk.

It was my misfortune that I came across this motley, simply because of the term that they use, monopoly. The bunch has the monopoly of the trade, and unfortunately, I have had no other option to bear the brunt of the consequences. Monopolies rule the roost, sigh, and that is precisely what is happening in this case.

In a sense, it is fun. And surely, sometimes, it does get beyond fun, but for now, it is okay. Watching them not only tells me how NOT to conduct the business, but there are some traits that I could easily lern from 'em, when I need to harass and frustrate someone to the extent of tearing their hair apart! I have had a good crop this year so far - of my hair - so there are quite a few strands that remain, but I am sure not many would have survived their onslaught.

For now, I am wondering about my own folly.

3 comments:

A said...

all's well?

Suneer said...

Hehe! yeah, all is well, buss thode paagal logon se paala padd gaya...
nott he usual paagal people like you and me, but the real ones! Unfortunately unka naam nai likh sakta warna toh...!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

call pe bata dena :D

waise i yamm thinking... kaun the woh :P jo humme competition de rahe hain :D