Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tagged by Anjuli

Seven Random Things about myself:
a. I am pretty lazy. So my real reasons for not meeting up people could range from me not having brushed my teeth and not having any inclination to do so, to me not have found my shoes within my line of sight. Amongst others that is.

b. Stubborness and me go hand in hand. Once I decide on something - good, bad or ugly - I follow and abide by it, irrespective of its repercussion. It is a different story, that I give each and very thing I decide on a very deep thought, and something rarely happens on an ad-hoc basis.

c. I hate commuting. Probably because I am too exposed to Mumbai's traffic. But the fact of the matter is, that I would rather give up on my job than commute a lot, to and fro.

d. I dont drink. And I dont have a license to drive. People drink and drive and they are put behind bars. I dont drink and dont drive, I should be getting some award. Nobel Prize Lifetime Achievement Award or something. Or whatever.

e. Two - 2 - is my favourite number. No, it is not my lucky number - I dont believe in that - but it my favourite number. I dont know why, but right through my school days, I always liked the shape of this number, the way it is drawn and all.

f. Some years back, when I would have a crush on every second girl that entered college, the count had gone upto triple figures. Unfortunately, was not gutsy enough to approach even one. Not even those who were even more shy than me.

g. There are certain years in my life that I miss the most, and there are certain I could do without. The first category has 1997, 1999, 2001-02, 2005-06, and the second category has 1992, 1998, 2007 etc. The rest, they say, is history.

5 comments:

Pepper said...

why have you written alphabets instead of numbering the points? :)

Suneer said...

No Logic per se, probably, just probably, the only number I like is two, which I have written - did not want to spoil my relationship with it, by including the others.

Now now...what did I just say, romancing with numbers???

A said...

hehehe....

(d) was fantabulous!

Solitaire said...

hehe..so funny.
do you still have that many crushes?
u should go to MEZ's blog.
She has dedications going on there now...

Suneer said...

@Anjulijee: Sad truth of my life...waise tune aaj taang diya mujhe, aur naahi plan cancel kia, mujhe subah subah bhi utha diya!
:-P

@Solitaire: MEZ kone chhey? Do I know her? And why are there dedications? 2 many questions !

And Crushes are long gone buddy...Lotsaff water has flown under the bridge :-)