Thursday, November 08, 2007

Diwali Feast?

Tomorrow is Diwali. For me it is today.

Three matches, and a potentially explosive news.

The first one is on it's way, woke up at 5 to watch Aussies take on the Lankans. As I type this, my dull, deary eyes only get more red. One country I want to visit, and soon. Australia.

The other two matchs are between India and Pakistan (obviously!), and SA and NZ. Both at approximately the same time. Diwali at it's best.

But the biggest of them all is the appointment of the Test Captain of the Indian Team. This ones going to take reams of pages of followup. No two ways about it, especially now that Tendulkar has sprung a surprise on everyone.

I rub my hands in glee, and lick my lips in anticipation.

This is what they call Diwali Feast! ;-)

No comments: