Saturday, December 15, 2007

Aise hi...

I was going thorugh the previous blog posts on this blog. That was because a friend asked me to explain some of the things I have written. Came across something I had typed about six months back, feel like filling up the questionnaire again! So here goes...

I am thinking – about how to spend the rest of the day

I said – a lot to a lotsaff people today, basically have been on phone for more than a couple of hours. Sorry Dad, just a coupla more bills before I should be able to pay my own!

I want – to sleep, but too lazy to do that. errr.....well!

I wish – that the spirit of cold that has exorcised my body departs it...and soon!

I miss – kaise kahoon...sharam aati hai :P

I hear – someone sing the title song of Dus Kahaniyan!

I wonder – when would I start gymming. When would six pack mean more than the set of hankerchiefs that mum bought some days back. Or the bottles of beers that dad got. When?

I regret – almost nothing. This one remains the same as what I had answered earlier!

I am – more or less enjoying my life, to the fullest. Touch wood!

I sing – Hare Raam Hare Krishna from Bhool Bhulayya.

I dance – every now and then, but the last was at Enigma, and I realised it was much better than dancing in autorickshaws. Well...almost.

I am not – no...I am Suneer. Knott was an English wicketkeeper I guess.

I write – because I find it therauptic.

I hate – people remembering you only in the times of distress. Yeah, this is another thing that has not changed over the period of time. Simply hate such people.

I confuse – between bus numbers, directions and geographies of places. And birthdays, and anniversaries and names of professors, and their lecture schedules; and between Pamela and Raakhee, and Saif and Bobby, and a huge list of things otherwise.

I should – a. watch more Hindi movies, cannot get any better stress busters than 'em, b. watch more Kareena Kapoor movies, which would mean three hours of life spent laughing, best medicine they say for mental diseases caused by the point a above...c. watch Jab we Met a dozen more times to understand it's deep, inner meaning of the same/attain nirvana, d. go for a plastic surgery to get a plastic smile, like that of Shahid Kapoor, would probably make gals call me "chho chweet"...

4 comments:

KP said...

I guess - whats ur tAke on boxing day.......:)

Suneer said...

A strong feeling that the pitch at MCG would be heavily tilted towards faster bowlers, and India would have difficulty adjusting...

Yuvi wud/shud play. Either Dravid would be convinced to open, or Yuvi would be doing the same.

Personally, I dont see India winning the Test, and if the weather holds fine, one can safely rule draws out of the equation. So...you know! I would prefer the fast bouncy tracks in this series, love watching Tests on such pitches, irrespective of who wins

KP said...

I lke oz pitches..there is always something going on....test matches are full of action pack drama....even i dont think we got chance...as dean jones said who`ll get 20 wickets for india..;)

A said...

tere ko phatke dene chahiye for the last point and whats with Saif and Bobby re?

Dancing in autorickshaws...hehehe, ek baar ghatkopar se BKC ja tob pata chalega kaise hot hai dance...belly dance!