Sunday, December 09, 2007

Just...

If I were to write a book on my MBA, the most suited could very well be on "How not to attend college and then deflect questions on why one's a Cheshire Cat?"

It may probably sell. Sell well. Everything remotely MBAish sells. No reason why this should not.

Probably the title of the book seems a bit longish. But I like the Cheshire Cat bit. And while I am no Alice (or a Malice...or for that matter even Kallis), NMIMS has surely been a wonderland. Don't want to reduce the potential buyers for my book by enlisting the reasons, but suffice to say that it has not been one shred less than wonder.

Yes, you got it right. The feelings just sinking in. Still not in fully, but seeping in all the time, each minute. The focus thus, now has gone to meeting people, planning to meet people and planning on how to plan to meet people. Well, I just made the last one up, but you get the drift, don't you?
So, it was a friend I met yesterday for the first time, met my long-lost cuzzin today (and it seemed like it was a first as well!), planning to meet another tomorrow...and amidst all this planning for a trip to Jaipur with someone very soon. Now that I think of it, the planning for the planning part also holds true, because I plan to plan for the New Year's party as well, with a couple of really close guys, and hopefully make it work.

And with the year fast wishing to finish itself, the resolutions would have to come out equally rapidly as well. So, I would need to plan for that too.

But coming back to where I began from, the Cheshire Cat story. The title is definitely a little long. But then what the heck, someone had also written 'How Opal Mehta Got Kissed, Got Wild, and Got a Life.', which gained more publicity than any other novel, despite been partially plaigarised and possessing this long a name.

My only wish is that my book contains more characters than those in the title.

No comments: