Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A night at Reena's...and Enigma

This was my second time at Enigma, the first was for the India-Pakistan World Cup 2003 enconter. This was different though, it was the six of us shelling out a obscenely huge sum to get into the place and dance away to glory. I will spare the details of what actually happened inside, but yeah, did manage to catch a glimpse of Beyonce Knowles. Apparently she had been put up at J.W. Marriot, and got to the discotheque in a saree. Barely caught a glimpse in that dark, smoky place, so cannot comment on how she looked, but a friend who accompanied me tells me that she had a weird silvery 'thing' on her saree.

Pardon me, but I am not too certain about what the thing was.

Later I also heard that Yuvraj was in the same hotel, with Deepika Padukone, and left the place around the same time we got out, around 3 a.m.

The one celebrity that I actually managed to view, was none other than Bobby Darling. Yes, I did. Serious.

That's luck.

Got back to Reena's appartment, tired to the bones. At least I was, lack of sleep for nights on end, but a photo session is never far away with Twin-kill and PJ in the group. So, by the time, Twinkle had regaled us with her 'Abhisheks', 'Suneer C Shetty', 'Shravan is a bad guy', 'Suneer fooled and lied to me', we were all refreshed for the shoot.

This is one of the best group pictures that I have been a part of...

No comments: