Friday, September 28, 2007

A Day is made

I had a date. Err well, it could be termed as a laptop-returning-date, i.e. the date on which I had to return back my friend's laptop.

I got out of my house. She called up. To cancel it.

Or rather to extend the date.

I tok a U-turn, got back to my building. Saw some guys playing cricket.

Joined them. For twenty odd minutes. Then they stopped playing, too dark and all.

And what did I get for my "efforts". No jelly beans. Just a Bloody knee cap. A swollen ankle.

And a lots of satisfaction. Loads of it.

Even as I type this, my fingers smell of Dettol. And of some other cream that I used for the ankle. Don't quite remember the name. It smells alrite.

But now...Now the ankle hurts a lot. An obvious limp has emerged as the soreness has grown exponentially.

I am still very satisfied, just twenty minutes made my day today.

Made it big time.

P.S. Don't ask me my score, conveniently forgotten :-)

No comments: