Sunday, September 23, 2007

Help :-(

The inevitable has happened. I am doomed. Dead.

24th September is, will be the saddest day of my life. I cannot just get over it. Why would someone do this to me? This is cruel. Very very cruel.

Consumer Protection court? Does it have any such case registered before?

Exams on National Holiday? Damn.

And there are three papers that day, 11-1, 3-5 and 6-8. I had to have one at 6.
Match time: 5.30 onwards.

And yeah, while I would be mourning my exam, let me also tell the uninitiated, it is an India-Pakistan final that people would watch. An India-Pakistan WC final, the last that could have happened in 1987, but did not. And if Halley's comet is any indication to go by, I do not see the next one happen any time soon.

And today, when it actually would, I would not be a total part of it. A friend asked me some moments back (and I quote verbatim): "tere bacche tere se kuchh saal baad pochenge toh kya kahega...match ke waqt exam de raha tha?"

(What will you answer your kids some years later, you were writing an exam?)

I gave a very unlike-me, unmentionable-here, sort of a reply. But, it deserves worse.

Am depressed. Need an anti-depressant.
Am sad. Need a shoulder.
Am angry. Need a punching bag.

And apart from all this I also need to know who set the time table. Damn.

Damn. Damn. It feels a little better to say it.

Damn.

There is one hope (against hope!) though. Or wishful thinking.
Match gets postponed by a couple of hours due to rain. Now that would be a delicious thought.

Won't it?

2 comments:

Peeya said...

awwww baby!!I feel so bad for u. will do my bit, keep msgin u in every over. proper detail msg...thats provided that i reach home on time. and i will give u all that u need, an antidepressant, shoulder, punching bag...everythin. thats the least i can do na.

A said...

hehehe! :-)