Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Resolution...yawn.

Generally, I do make resolutions. I mean, new year or not, I do make a resolution about something - it does not matter when.

This time, I decided to coincide one with the New Year. So that I could compete with those who had New Year resolutions. And answer those who asked me the same question.

A week back, I decided to stop being lazy, at least for the year 2008.

Then I realised that it is difficult to foresee the future, and an year was too long a time to look into. So I deliberated.

Finally I decided to go for it.

So wrote this.

Actually was supposed to three days ago. But was feeling too lazy earlier.

But that's ok, my resolution only begans after I post this, so one last bout of lethargy was allowed.

Ab se kuchh nahi haan. Pucca promise.

No comments: