Sunday, April 13, 2008

Gyaan for the day...again!

Gyaan for the day...second one of the week: Whatever has to go wrong, will go wrong, but even when it does go wrong, there are 'n' number of things that could have happened, which would have been worse than whatever's gone wrong.

That is exactly what describes my last couple of days. Things and plans did go a little haywire, the first reaction was a little bit of a gloom, but then, came the above realisation. It was not as if I had been told that I got only a week to live. Or worse. And it will pass. And so will I.

So life's back to normal, and there is hope and lots of excitement.

Incidentally, IPL is less than a week away, and Mumbai Indians play their match next Sunday. The ame is going to be played at the Wankhede, and the ticket rates are a reasonable Rs.500. I am definitely going for a few matches, including this one. Anyone else, who is interested in an assured entertainment cum cricket, can let me know. We are already four of us, and more the people, merrier, funnier, and more exciting it is. Two is company, three is crowd, but at Wankhede, 40000 is fun. So, let me know!

4 comments:

A said...

Hota hai hota hai...fikar not!

mujhe jaana hai...call karke details leti hoon :)

Suneer said...

Assi not fikaring jee! Fikring hoti toh post nahi likhte uspe...waise the word "fikring is good...I like it!" ;-)

Jaldi se call karo and get ur tkts booked buddy gal!

That was it... said...

You play one of my most favorite songs on your blog. I absolutely love 'Come Undone'. Cheers.

Suneer said...

Hey...'that was it', it is one of my most favs. as well. In fact the play list consists of my top seven favs. I have had to exclude a coupla songs from this list - a little too mush - but yeah, love each one of them, and they make me Nostalgic.

Thanks for visiting the blog :-)