Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The last couple of days or so, there have been certain things that have made me angry, usually, not an expression I associate myself with. Probably, it has been a collection, and then in turn culmination of the events that preceded these couple of days, thats got out that reaction. Luckily, no one has borne the ire, and I have managed to keep it under wraps.

I think it would require another couple of incident free days for me to be back to...the angerless state that I was before. The good part is that I would be able to ensure that it unnecessarily does not get out, and targets people not associated with it, the not-so-good part is that I still need a couple of days.

And in the end, I really find people, who do not reply back to e-mails (notice the 's') asking pointed questions, the most courtseyless of the lot. Not replying back to phone calls could be attributed to amnesia, not answering back 'n' number of e-mails over a period of a month, reeks of an unhealthy disregard for the other person's existence and a sheer lack of respect.

However up the ladder, you are perched.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oMG!

yaar kaal toh inna chat kiya...fir bhi nahin pata chala bilkul.

Yaar u r mind blowing u knw?

If i were angry...I wud jus throw it at yu...and apni pareshaniyan tujhe sunati :(

cntrl nahin hota mujhse :(

Suneer said...

mind blowing Maahiyaan!!? :-)

arre nahi yaar, even I tell ppl pareshaaniyaan, but this something not worth going into...

Inverter theek?

Anonymous said...

haan kal toh light chali gayi thi :)

ab yar i was working till now ....

shaam ko milte hain ;)