Monday, April 28, 2008

Professional Couriers - NEVER Send stuff through them

Yeah, the title of this post may sound a little bit of a frustration coming out, but currently, it is not only that, but also, steam coming out of my ears.

The story is simple. I send a package consisting of three VCDs to Chandigarh, through a courier guy in Mumbai. It never reaches its destination. Ten days later it comes back. Apparently because the address given is wrong.

I recheck the address. It is as perfect as it could be. Still, it is back in Mumbai. I go to collect it from the local courier company I had sent it to.

The three CDs have suddenly become one. The local courier guy says he has no clue, but his estimate is that whatever may have happened, would have happened at the PROFESSIONAL Courier guys at Delhi. Basically, the Professional guys had very neatly removed the two of the VCDs from the package.

I ask him about my damages.

2 CDs cost me Rs. 200. The maximum damages I am liable for is Rs. 100 according to the Professional Courier guys. So, if I had sent 10 VCDs worth 1000 bucks, I would have still got a hundred. Which is CRAP.

I am sorry, but in this day and age, this is not just crap, but also most unprofessional, unethical, unreasonable, and downright sly and amounts to cheating.

They lose me as a customer, that is for sure. And I hope some more of them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oye Sue them
:))

Lawyer ahin hai blogger main :(

nahin toh saalon ko kartein sue!

Suneer said...

Why do you need a Lawyer on Blogger? Waise he would be called a Blawyger na! :-P
dimaag running overtime for no rhyme or reason, ab mast jokes aayengey!

Anonymous said...

haan PJs se mukti dilaooo bhagwaan :P

waise u knw what?

I TAGGED YU AGAIN :P

RbGb pe cme now!!!!

Anonymous said...

hahahahhahahahaha


hhehehehehehe


look at yur FACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:P:P:P

Anonymous said...

haan ok de diya :PP

dekha i m soooooooooooo BIG hearted :P