Monday, April 23, 2007

Operation Operation (Research)

Never has the preparation for any exam been so woeful. Ever since that fateful preparation for Industrial Electronics. That was some centuries ago. 5 years to be more precise.

Not even Finance. In any of the trimesters. And I have got only myself to blame. Postponed the studies for this one till one day before the exam, and got nicely rapped on my knuckles for doing so. Now, only time will tell whether, I escape unscathed, or I pay. The only silver lining I see in this one vis-à-vis Industrial Electronics is that at least this one is a 3 hour Theory Paper. That was a 10 minute viva that decided my fate. I will get many more opportunities to take help (read…roll nos. 310 and 312 respectively!), there, the only person who could help me was the Internal Examiner and in the end, she alone managed to screw me. Bloody gave me a 5 out of 25 in it. Needed a 10, and so was not even eligible for the grace of 3. Hopefully, some other professors aren’t that “nice”!

Another 4 and a half hours, let me try mug that extra formula which may just be the turning point of the match, and give me that extra mark that helps me sail through. Ohh, for this splitting head ache, wish I had atleast slept…let me try making coffee for myself. Coffee, that goes into my system, and doesnt get out the same path, as soon it goes in, as has been the case so far. The NPV of inflows should be greater than the outflows.

Guess I am just rambling.

No comments: