Friday, August 31, 2007

The Day.

What a start to the day. Watch India get beaten by England, till 3 in the night. Morning. Or whatever.

Then, need to set the alarm for 7, to get to college. With an unusually high adrenaline rush, and that too after an Indian loss, do not sleep till about 4.

I get woken only by Peeya's frantic phone calls, 4th or the 5th attempt she tells me. By then, the lecture would have passed the 'attendance' calling threshold. No point in waking up.

Ever since waking up, have heard Chak De India songs over and over again. No, I ain't disappointed at India's loss. I am beyond that for years now, it is just that I had downloaded the same yesterday, so, am behaving a bit like a kiddo who's got his first toy. Still reeling under the lack of last night's sleep.

Today, market's done well so far, Mithali Mukherjee's looking better than ever, Warne's as controversial as ever, me's making plans for the evening which are soon going to come undone surely, am planning to open some Management Text Books, something I haven't done for 4 months now. But at least I am thinking in the right direction. Managers are required to think. Execution can be left for others...

Surely. Yawn.

No comments: