Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Windows Vista, An Ennervation and rotten Mangoes!

"Windows Vista nahi, Windows 'ghista' hai."

I know that the knives would be out, pointing towards me, but no. This aint my baby.
This happened today, in one of our lectures. Yeah, now you get it right, it was a professor. God Save Bill Gates.

Didnt stop there. Some more famous one-liners.

"Customers need to access you, or else..." Hmmm....Reliance Communication has more than a million customers. Just imagine everyone accessing Anil Ambani.

"I am already ennervated and looking at you guys, I am getting more ennervated. You just had tea, isn't it? I want more answers coming from you guys. Everyone should fight to answer the same question."

A little more time on this one, and he would have definitely hummed the latest, "Chak De...Oh Chakk de India". And he talks about Tea, as if we just had a shot of steroids, a-la Ben Johnson.

"Mangoes are bad for health."

I do not quite remember the relevance or reference in which this was said. But he said this in some other language anyways. Anyways, let me remind you, it was not a lecture on Rural Marketing of Mangoes, but on IT Infrastructure Mgt.

No comments: