Monday, August 06, 2007

Long time, no see!

They say, when one door in your life shuts, another is bound to open. With me, it has been the case of not only another door opening, but also some windows and ventilators that have given me the much needed bout of fresh oxygen.

Long ago, I had written something on this blog on watching DCH and how I wished for something. Wishes came true last week. And totally unexpectedly. But without dwelling too much into what or how exactly it happened, I can safely say that it was something I really wanted would happen.

A trip to Phoenix Mills followed soon thereafter and it was one helluwah experience. Unfortunately, could just have my cake, didnt quite manage to eat it, in the sense that we were not able to bowl.

Moral: Never attempt Bowling on Sundays at Phoenix Mills. One or both of the things would be lighter in the end, Time or Money or both. Bloody expensive!

So, we took the next best option, went to the Sports Bar there. And err...my dear friend's a teetotaller as well. Garlic Bread with Iced Tea was all that we had. There needs to be a special mention of the Garlic Bread we had.

There were six pieces. Each one measured approximately 3 cm X 2.5 cm. Looked around for a hanging proclaiming them to be the winners of "The World's Smallest Garlic Bread." No luck. Took a loads of efforts for us to not gobble all of them in the next 120 seconds. They managed to survive for five full minutes. They = Garlic Bread ok? And yeah, I got to add this. It cost us a cool hundred bucks.

Had to make do with the Baristas and the CCDs of today! How does it matter anyways.

No comments: