Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Bad Jokes, Incessant Laughters and a Recipe!

It was a day of high adrenaline rush. Went to college after nearly forty days and met up with some guys. Relived some cobra jokes, the best of which was this one...

A: You done with your project report

B: Yeah, I had submitted the Project Title on time, and now I am gonna submit the Project Report in time as well. I am not gonna lose marks for late submission

A: You seem to have come under the influence of the CPI and CPM Parties, you have become a Marxist...started thinking of Marks!

Out of the ground. No chance for any fielder to catch that one!

This was followed by the Quiz that I hosted, and this time, it was my chance to laugh myself pink. Some silly question, I just could not stop laughing in front of an audience of fifty people.

Everyone waits patiently. Seconds passed and became minutes, but I never stop. Three minutes later, I - remember I am still the quizmaster - am shaken out of my reverie. Yeah, that was a fit of laughter at the most inopportune time, uncontrollable, uninhibited laughter. Some quizmaster eh!?

Another plan in the meantime gets hatched, this time, planning to go to a place in Neral. So, if things go as planned this month, it is Neral next week, followed by Goa. Guys, there is a 'Suneer Relief Fund' which I have launched, so kindly pop in a big note or two in it. Need it bad :-)

And o end this piece, I shall repeat what I said to Miss. Lunacy. I had recommended a dish to her, and this was something I used to have a lot when I was alone for a period of two months, away from the family. I had told this to another close friend of mine, N, and she asked me to put it down on the blog and patent it as quickly as possible, before someone copies it (!!??!!)

So here goes, put a slice of cheese between two slices of bread. To add to this, put a couple to three pieces of dairy milk chocolate or chocolate sauce between the slices of bread. Heat it - but be careful not to burn the sauce - and your chocolate n cheese sandwich is ready. But this is not all. Prepare the non-rice-noodle Maggi - the original one - and serve it hot with hot, chilli sauce, and have it with the choco-cheese sandwich.

Believe you me, it is yum! Take my word and try it once!

8 comments:

Xorkes said...

I'm still thinking bout d recipe .. Hmmm :-)

Suneer said...

Think? Yeh sochne ka time gaya, ab khaaney ka time hai! I have yet to think of a nice, sweet name for it, but for that I can safely rely on the people who prepare it and eat it at least once.

Trust me, the worst case scenario would be that you would have to stop at one, because of the lack of bread/cheese/chocolate/maggi/sauce etc. Nothing can go worse beyond that!

Pepper said...

And I realised I havent thanked you for the recipe... so here.. THANKS!

Suneer said...

But Lunacy, you didnt temme how you found it?! Did you even try it!?

Solitaire said...

Are you really sure about the choco-cheese sandwich? Or is this some kind of a ploy?

Suneer said...

Sigh...Now I really wish I could 'e-mail' the dish to all you guys. Ploy? I am 'hurt' :-( ;-)

Unknown said...

Hey Suneer!!!
Thanks for the recipe :))
Haven't tried it yet.. Will let ya know once I have.. But good tha tu published it before someone else cud copy/patent it ;)

Anonymous said...

wow!

now the high part of the post is the sanwich.. anything btw those two pieces of slices.. in a jannat for me :)

do u think i shud try it.. ok ok

i will :P