Sunday, March 09, 2008

It hurts...my body that is!

It had been over an year since I picked up a bat, and almost three to four since I actually played for a stretch of time. In fact, the last I remember was during the 2003 World Cup, where after watching the first inning on the telly, I would make my way to the ground, smash a few myelf, and then hurry back to catch the second inning.

It was awesome.

Today was one such day. Played for an hour. Broke nothing, no window panes or bones - self or otherwise. But the body is sore to the core. That actually sounded funny. Sore to the core. Anyways, and right now, even as I type this, the left hand - which is the top hand while batting for right handed batsmen like me - is still a little shaky. To give a parallel analogy, if you star gymming all of a sudden, the first day, you would find that there is a bit of shakiness that may affect your movements. Almost similar is the case with me.

Now, it back to the project. A Long and winding one. Luckily one of the last ones for this college.

Long long night ahead.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe!

:))

long night ahead .. and even a longer day ahead.. ;)

Suneer said...

Oh talk about it. My neck and my back are crying ouy loud for attention, it feels like having a dozen elephants on my back.

Suneer said...

The body's rumbling and grumbliing :-)