Monday, March 10, 2008

Khatam nahi hua.....beep beep... Project

Its a long long way to go still. Probably another 70%.

And I am already bored and sleepy. Bored is usual - especially when it comes to something as lame as searching, and then CCP. Not Cheese, Cherry, Pineapple you drunkards! Cut, Copy, Paste. Actually, it is only Copy Paste. So, it cannot get more monotonous than that.

At the end of it all, my project may just more footnotes than the content itself, so much is the use of google for the same. And I have had fifty people visitng this blog in the last one day or so, and none of them have volunteered to help me with any information on my topic. Zaalim Duniya.

And just when one has to do so much, there are other opportunities that arrive in a batallion. So, its a couple of Sports Quizzes to participate and host, another Business Plan related to ICL, a very close friend's marriage, a couple of articles to write for my Cricket website, an apparent presentation to a CEO and...the Goa trip :-(

My problem is that I want to do each and every thing of these aforesaid mentioned ones. I may still end up doing a couple of 'em - including the compulsory project - but I am sure to miss out on some. And that irks me.

To end this, I was browsing through some of the snaps that were clicked on a previous Ali Baug trip. I liked this one a lot.

And yeah, today Mumbai play Delhi in the ICL Tournament! For those who may just be interested in supporting their team, do tune into the same, at 1900 hours, Zee Sports or Ten Sports.

Even as I was typing this, I got a mail from the course co-ordinator that there would be no postponement in the dates of submission. Each day late would cost five marks. As I see it, I need a fifty to pass. Assuming that I end up delaying my submission by five days, I would need to get that fifty out of a possible 75. Think I can manage it :-)

No comments: