Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Ohh...for some breakfast

These days, I have begun to neglect my breakfast. Wake up later than I ought to, and procrastinate the same. Think, I will have the same in the office, and by the time I get to office, it is almost too late to have it.

Today was different. Reached office on time, and to top that, was hungrier than usual as well. Marched into the pantry. And lo and behold, what do I see on the menu?

Today's Breakfast:
Upma.


Damn. Why do they do this to me? Upma of all the things today?

This is another clear cut case of Murphy's Law coming true.
"When you shouldn't be having breakfast, you will never be able to have it."

Alrite, I just made that up, but what the hell?

Not unexpectedly, I had to make do with a Sandwich.

1 comment:

wearingthepants said...

What's upma? Must be not good...