Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A One Sided Match, My weight and a Tongue Twister!

Feels good to get back home at 3 in the afternoon. From office.

Especially when there is an India-SA match live on TV, with Tendulkar batting on 20 facing more than 8 overs himself. Naah, on second thoughts, especially when it is a Bangladesh-SL match live.

Snuggle up my bed under my warm bed sheet and doze off. Again, the dosage seems to be heavily sedative.

Will wake up to watch Scary Movie - 4 if the match gets too one sided.

--------------

If someone had told me four years back, that, I would soon need look at the pointer of the weighing scale shoot up more than required, I would laughed him off. Probably even, looked at him like he's from Mars.

So, imagine my surprise, when my doctor asked me to stop putting on any more of it! Now, I just checked, for my height, the idle weight is around 75-76 kilograms. I am 77-78. So, you would wonder what's the alarm? Simply speaking, I have never been on this side of the idle weight, the first time ever I have crossed over. It has always been under, rather than over.

Things need to change now! Planning to get a bicycle soon. Really soon.

---------------

Any idea what's a 'Pearler'?

Reference: "What a shot, that's a Pearler".

The commentator is Rameez Raja. Uses a lot of such words.

Pearler, pedigree, stress (instead of pressure that cricket is more famous for), excessive baggage (talks like a counsellor!) and so on.

Rameezisms? That sounds ticklish as well....Rameezisms!!

Task for the day, say this: "Repeat Rameezisms Regularly", five times, without a break. Let me know how you feel.

No comments: