Saturday, July 28, 2007

28th July, 2003

Today incidentally, I celebrate (or at least I remember) my fourth anniversary of joining my ever work-place, Mastek. 28th July, 2003, it was.

Now, it already seems like it's been ages ago. Four Long years ago, I remember entering the company premises on a rainy day, not quite drenched, but wet all the same. Met up with an HR guy - so reminiscent of Karan Johar, if I may add - and then another good looking HR personnel addressing us about what's expected out of us. Like we were first grade students joining the Primary school first time. The day went pretty quick. The formalities and all were done quick as well.

The only other thing I remember from that day was when we were showed the room in which we were supposed to be trained for the next three months. Takshsheela was the name of the room. We were amused. Little did we know that this very room would be a part of all of us, for the next couple of months or so. For all fifteen of us. A name that would evoke fond memories of those days.

It sure remains etched. Forever.

No comments: