Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Partying by making chapatis!

Monumental. Extraordinary. Outstanding. Outrageous.

I would have never thought that I would make my first 'chapati' today, but I did just that.

It petered out like this. We were a group of six that were supposed to meet. For various reasons and excuses, four backed out. It was Reena and me left. So we decided to party at her house by making chapatis.

Alrite, not quite that. But the first portion of this part is quite true, I did make two.

I am so proud of myself! Just reached home and almost feel like waking mum up and telling. She would be proud of me as well! Almost feeling at the top of the world. Well, almost.

Well, and yeah, they were edible. Very very edible. I had them with the gravy, and I am fit and fine three hours after the event as well. So, they were not bad, alrite?

Hopefully, tomorrow is a similar story!

No comments: