Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tired...but happy!

It's been some time since I wrote something, and that can be plainly attributed to a totally packed schedule that I have been faced with, in the last seven days. And I have loved every minute of it. College, has been a very small part of it, the India-Pommies match on Television, the Cricket Project that I have undertaken, and the website that I have started writing for(will get to that in a day or so!), following the share market (which takes a lot of time in itself!) This coupled with meeting up with a few of my friends, and for a change, and much to the delight of my folks, a rendezvous with some relatives, ensured that, the only breathing space I had was, while tutoring the kiddo who finds his way to my place every second day. Mathematics and all. I almost got another student, but, funnily enough, they found me to be a little costly. Only a little alrite! And if all this was not enough, I need to do my assignments as well. And to start alligning my goals with that of the reasons for visiting my college.

Phew.

And as I see it, an equally choc-a-bloc set of days coming up, with a bumper-to-bumper schedule. And as I see it, I welcome it. And as I also see it, I think it is going to be some fun!

No comments: